BLACK
PAGE
Forums | Sign In | Register as User | About HOMM | Contact Us
HOMM

Metis Homes Property Developers Homes. Metis Homes Property Developers Property.

 
KEYWORDS:
Bradstone
7
Today: 12:37

Bradstone

From striking porcelain paving to design inspiration for your garden, we have everything you need to transform any outdoor space, here in one place..From striking porcelain paving to design inspiration for your garden, we have everything you need to transform any outdoor space, here in one place.

Ordhill Upholstery
8
Today: 12:36

Ordhill Upholstery

If you require an upholstery service in Fortrose make sure that Ordhill Upholstery is your first choice. I offer an excellent service throughout the Highlands.

 
Shade Plus
8
Today: 12:36

Shade Plus

Premium Shade Sail and Sail Blind solutions for your home and garden | Easy DIY installation | UK Designed and Manufactured

Classic Canes
17
Today: 12:34

Classic Canes

Welcome to the trade Walking Sticks specialist website, in the UK. Classic Canes®: leading British wholesale suppliers and manufacturers of walking sticks, folding walking sticks, seat sticks, umbrellas and formal canes.

Hector Finch Lighting
7
Today: 12:33

Hector Finch Lighting

Hector Finch Lighting offers a wide range of high end lighting for Trade and Retail customers, including bespoke project lighting and custom fittings

K 2 Flooring
7
Today: 12:31

K 2 Flooring

k2 flooring are flooring specialists and offer high quality service to fit carpets, wood flooring, tiles and much more, based in kent

 
Taps UK
8
Today: 12:30

Taps UK

Taps UK - Top quality, Great value bathroom and kitchen sinks and taps from leading brands including Rangemaster, Astracast, Astini, Franke.


Properties featuring Metis Homes

SOURCE
12 RESULTS in 1 PAGE
Guide price
£650,000
Midhurst,

West Sussex

Zoopla 2 bed semi-detached house for sale

🏘

King Edward VII is a collection of 19 three and four bedroom homes

  • Metis Homes

  • 01483 491192
    Guide price
    £530,000
    Kings Drive,

    Midhurst

    Zoopla 3 bed terraced house for sale

    🏘

    A beautifully presented three bedroom house benefiting from a high specification finish throughout and on site facilities

  • Metis Homes

  • 01730 297919
    £385,000
    Lamberts Lane,

    Midhurst

    Zoopla 2 bed mews house for sale

    🏘

    7 Wyndham Mews a stylishly designed 2 bedroom terrace home set within in a delightful new development close to the town-centre. Wyndham Mews is set around an attractive landscaped courtyard with parking and is designed to reflect the local ...

  • Metis Homes

  • 01730 297028
    £385,000
    Lamberts Lane,

    Midhurst

    Zoopla 2 bed mews house for sale

    🏘

    6 Wyndham Mews a stylishly designed 2 bedroom terrace home set within in a delightful new development close to the town-centre. Wyndham Mews is set around an attractive landscaped courtyard with parking and is designed to reflect the local ...

  • Metis Homes

  • 01730 297028

    Video tour available, please call branch for details. This property at Midhurst has an open market value of (£330,000) this high quality new home is available under Landspeed's shared purchase scheme at £247,500 for a 75% interest (with no rent to pay ...

  • Metis Homes

  • 01730 239032

    This property at Midhurst has an open market value of (£275,000) this high quality new home is available under Landspeed's shared purchase scheme at £206,250 for a 75% interest (with no rent to pay on the remaining 25% at any time).Estate charges will ...

  • Metis Homes

  • 01730 239032

    These two generously sized (1,050 sq.Ft) high quality new houses are available under Landspeed's shared purchase scheme at *£296,250 for a 75% interest (with no rent to pay on the remaining 25% at any time). Estate charges will apply (tbc). Located in ...

  • Metis Homes

  • 01243 850054

    An elegant 3 bedroom home with stunning features, located in the sought-after Chilbolton Avenue

  • Metis Homes

  • 01962 476857

    A private high specification development of bespoke new homes just 200yards from the High Street of the thriving market town of Midhurst by award winning developer, Metis Homes. Help to buy available. Metis Homes offering Google Nest Packages as ...

  • Metis Homes

  • 01243 468906
    Shared equity
    £247,500
    Lamberts Lane,

    Midhurst

    Zoopla 2 bed flat for sale

    🏘

    Ready for immediate occupation New 2 bedroom detached coach house. 685 ft2. Available to buy on shared equity basis at 75% of full market value with no rent or interest on the balance (unlike Help to Buy).

  • Metis Homes

  • Premium Listing

  • 01329 596874
    Shared equity
    £206,250
    Lamberts Lane,

    Midhurst

    Zoopla 1 bed semi-detached house for sale

    🏘

    Ready for immediate occupation New 1 bedroom terraced house with garden. Town centre location. Perfect situation for First Time Buyers or Retirees. 645 ft2. Available to buy on shared equity basis at 75% of full market value with no rent or interest ...

  • Metis Homes

  • Premium Listing

  • 01329 596874
    Shared equity
    £206,250
    Lamberts Lane,

    Midhurst

    Zoopla 1 bed terraced house for sale

    🏘

    Ready for immediate occupation New 1 bedroom terraced house. 645 ft2. Available to buy on shared equity basis at 75% of full market value with no rent or interest on the balance (unlike Help to Buy).

  • Metis Homes

  • Premium Listing

  • 01329 596874
    SOURCE
    12 RESULTS in 1 PAGE

    2 bed semi-detached house for sale property for-sale Kings Drive, Midhurst, West Sussex GU29.

    King Edward VII collection 19 three four bedroom homes

    Knight Frank - Guildford New Homes


    3 bed terraced house for sale property for-sale Adams Walk, Kings Drive, Midhurst GU29.

    beautifully presented three bedroom house benefiting from high specification finish throughout site facilities

    Henry Adams - Midhurst


    2 bed mews house for sale property for-sale Wyndham Mews, Lamberts Lane, Midhurst GU29.

    7 Wyndham Mews stylishly designed 2 bedroom terrace home set within delightful new development close to town-centre. Wyndham Mews set around attractive landscaped courtyard parking designed to reflect local

    Southdown Property Solutions


    2 bed mews house for sale property for-sale Wyndham Mews, Lamberts Lane, Midhurst GU29.

    6 Wyndham Mews stylishly designed 2 bedroom terrace home set within delightful new development close to town-centre. Wyndham Mews set around attractive landscaped courtyard parking designed to reflect local

    Southdown Property Solutions


    2 bed flat for sale property for-sale Lamberts Lane, Midhurst, West Sussex GU29.

    Video tour available, please call branch for details. property at Midhurst has open market value (£330,000) high quality new home available under Landspeed's shared purchase scheme at £247,500 for 75% interest ( no rent to pay

    Cubitt & West - Petersfield


    1 bed semi-detached house for sale property for-sale Lamberts Lane, Midhurst, West Sussex GU29.

    property at Midhurst has open market value (£275,000) high quality new home available under Landspeed's shared purchase scheme at £206,250 for 75% interest ( no rent to pay remaining 25% at any time).Estate charges will

    Cubitt & West - Petersfield


    3 bed detached house for sale property for-sale Hook Lane, Aldingbourne, Chichester, West Sussex PO20.

    These two generously sized (1,050 sq.Ft) high quality new houses available under Landspeed's shared purchase scheme at *£296,250 for 75% interest ( no rent to pay remaining 25% at any time). Estate charges will apply (tbc). Located

    Cubitt & West - Chichester


    3 bed terraced house for sale property for-sale Burlington Place, Chilbolton Avenue, Winchester, Hampshire SO22.

    elegant 3 bedroom home stunning features, located sought-after Chilbolton Avenue

    Savills - Winchester RDS


    3 bed semi-detached house for sale property for-sale Wyndham Place, Wyndham Mews Lamberts Lane, Midhurst GU29.

    private high specification development bespoke new homes just 200yards from High Street thriving market town Midhurst by award winning developer, Metis Homes. Help to buy available. Metis Homes offering Google Nest Packages as

    Henry Adams - Simply New Homes


    2 bed flat for sale property for-sale Lamberts Lane, Midhurst GU29.

    Ready for immediate occupation New 2 bedroom detached coach house. 685 ft2. Available to buy shared equity basis at 75% full market value no rent interest balance (unlike Help to Buy).

    Landspeed Homes Ltd


    1 bed semi-detached house for sale property for-sale Lamberts Lane, Midhurst GU29.

    Ready for immediate occupation New 1 bedroom terraced house garden. Town centre location. Perfect situation for First Time Buyers Retirees. 645 ft2. Available to buy shared equity basis at 75% full market value no rent interest

    Landspeed Homes Ltd


    1 bed terraced house for sale property for-sale Lamberts Lane, Midhurst GU29.

    Ready for immediate occupation New 1 bedroom terraced house. 645 ft2. Available to buy shared equity basis at 75% full market value no rent interest balance (unlike Help to Buy).

    Landspeed Homes Ltd