An exceptionally spacious and beautifully presented family home enjoying an enviable position at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac within this favoured village. The house is within close proximity of Chestfield Medical Centre, Chestfield station (0.5 miles distant) and is easily accessible to both Canterbury and Whitstable.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been much improved by the current owners and is arranged on the ground floor to provide a a large reception hall, sitting room with wood burning stove, family room, a large and superbly fitted bespoke kitchen/dining room extending to 35 ft (11 m) and with doors opening to the garden, utility room, shower room, cloakroom and a study which could be utilised as a fifth double bedroom. The first floor comprises a generous landing, four double bedrooms and two stylish bathrooms, including a luxurious master bedroom suite.
The South facing and secluded rear garden incorporates a decked terrace and provides the ideal setting in which to entertain. A double garage and generous driveway provide ample off road parking.
Location - Plantation Road is a desirable location within the popular village of Chestfield, which is situated between Canterbury and Whitstable. The village is well served by Chestfield and Whitstable railway stations offering fast and frequent services to London (Victoria & Cannon St approximately 80 minutes), Chestfield Medical Centre, Sainsburys Supermarket and a bus route connecting the local areas. The house is just a short stroll from the 18 hole golf course, club house and 14th Century barn housing a pub and restaurant. Whitstable town centre is approximately 2.5 miles distant offering a good range of amenities including watersports facilities and well regarded restaurants for which the town has become renowned. Canterbury (approximately 6.4 miles distant) enjoys a number of public schools, state schools and higher educational facilities as well as a wealth of cultural and leisure amenities including theatres, bars and restaurants, a major shopping centre enjoying a range of mainstream retail outlets as well as many individual shops.
Accommodation - The accommodation and approximate measurements are:
• Reception Hall - 6.78m x 3.81m (22'3" x 12'6") - at maximum points.
• Sitting Room - 7.21m x 3.76m (23'8" x 12'4") -
• Family Room - 4.88m x 3.66m (16'0" x 12'0") -
• Kitchen/Dining Room - 10.52m x 3.07m (34'6" x 10'1") - at maximum points.
• Utility Room - 4.88m x 4.24m (16'0" x 13'11") - at maximum points.
• Study/Bedroom 5 - 3.80m x 3.64m (12'6" x 11'11") -
• Shower Room -
• Cloakroom -
• Master Bedroom - 6.98m x 3.32m (22'11" x 10'11") - at maximum points.
• En-Suite Bathroom -
• Bedroom 2 - 3.76m x 3.76m (12'4" x 12'4") -
• Bedroom 3 - 3.46m x 3.23m (11'4" x 10'7") -
• Bedroom 4 - 3.76m x 2.57m (12'4" x 8'5" ) -
• Bathroom -
• Rear Garden - 42.06m x 8.84m (138' x 29') - at maximum points.
• Double Garage - 5.54m x 5.41m (18'2" x 17'9") - at maximum points.