London Square Bermondsey
The Tannery | New Build Collection
Plot 63 - £1,450,000
Approx 1482 Sq Ft
This three double bedroom fourth floor apartment boasts an incredible wrap around south and west aspect balcony, flowing seamlessly into the open plan kitchen, living and dinning room through sliding glass doors encased in wall to wall, floor to ceiling glazing.
- South west aspect open plan kitchen living and dining room
- Generous glazing maximising natural light
- Large wrap around balcony
- Access to balcony from two bedrooms & living area
- Integrated Sonos sound system with speakers in the living room and master bedroom
- Award-winning fully fitted SieMatic kitchen with Siemens integrated appliances
- Central kitchen island & Grohe boiling tap
- Master suite with spacious ensuite with twin sinks and built in wardrobes
- Both bathrooms feature renaissance bath with fixed shower head
- Bespoke vanity units and bespoke mirrors with demister in each bathroom
The Extra Details
- In house concierge service
- On site gym in neighbouring Crosse building
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Whole house ventilation system
- Bosch washer/dryer housed in separate cupboard
- Video entry system
- Ten year NHBC warranty
Speak to our Sales Executive or visit our Sales Suite to learn more about this exciting new home.
Sales Suite Open Daily:
Monday - Wednesday | 10am - 6pm
Thursday | 10am - 7pm
Friday - Saturday | 10am - 6pm
Sunday | 11am - 4pm
58 Grange Road, Bermondsey, London, SE1 3BH
This is a unique new community that infuses life into a richly historic site. From the 19th century it was a location for one of Bermondsey's many tanneries, and later, it contained premises owned by Crosse and Blackwell who made their famous Branston Pickle here.
London Square has harnessed the talents of masterplan architects to create a vibrant destination that opens up a site long hidden from view.
A collection of one, two and three bedroom apartments, duplexes and townhouses. Between each of the buildings will be 8 new courtyards and garden squares with walkways connecting the development to the surrounding streets, bringing a new lease of life.
Based in Bermondsey since 1993, Tannery Arts, an independent charity making contemporary art accessible to the public will be an integral element of the development. Creating a double height exhibition space, new studios and display cases along Tannery Way.
London Square Bermondsey is also incredibly well located. Bermondsey Street is just a short walk away offering a treasure trove of the quirky and individual. Discover Borough Market one of the most exciting places in the city to buy fine food from all over the world.
If your Monday-to-Friday life takes you into the city both More London and London Bridge are easily reachable by bike or on foot. Canary wharf is just two stops east on the Jubilee line from Bermondsey station which is approximately 14 minutes walk away.
It also has its fair share of open space, with the newly regenerated Bermondsey Spa gardens just around the corner or Southwark Park with 61 acres of green space just a 9 minute cycle away. And it's equally well placed for higher education opportunities.
Images depict the Show Home at London Square Bermondsey and are indicative only. All details correct as of February 2020
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
More information from this developer