- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Great Transport Links
- Quiet location
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Tree-lined residential road
- Quiet, sought-after street
- Lots of natural light
- 2 large double bedrooms
- Close to good private and state schools
Description This spacious two bedroom flat is set on the sixth floor with light interiors and a sunny balcony with super views. The apartment enjoys a superb central location- set back on one of the most sough after residential areas of SW1V. A 7 minute walk from Pimlico Station.
On-street parking available by permit.
Set in a prime location with easy access to the River Thames and plenty of local shops. Transport links are in abundance with Pimlico, Victoria and St James Park available within a short walk. The property benefits from a north-west facing balcony, with beautiful views over London.
This two bedroom property has scope for refurbishment, although it has been kept in good condition by its current owners.
Service Charge - £1800.00 Per annum (including water and gas bills)
Information and services
Tenure: Leasehold - 90 years remaining
Council Tax Band: D £710.50 2018/2019
local authorities: Westminster City Council
Services: Mains water and gas, electricity.
Viewing: By appointment via Truepennys. View more View less
- £699,950 2 bed maisonette for sale Vauxhall Grove, Vauxhall, London SW8
- £699,999 2 bed maisonette for sale Almeric Road, London SW11
- £675,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Littlebury Road, London SW4
- £725,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Elms Crescent, Clapham, London SW4
- £725,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Harewood Avenue, London NW1
- £730,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Hambalt Road, Clapham, London SW4
- £650,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Vauxhall Bridge Road, Pimlico SW1V
- £700,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Coopers Lane, Camden NW1
- £700,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Dawes Road, London SW6