- 5 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Victorian home
- Five/six bedrooms
- Four storey
- 85ft garden
- Period features
- Close to shops
- Close to schools
- Close to station
Description With many original period features and located very close to Blackheath Standard and Westcombe Park station is this impressive five/six double bedroom semi-detached Victorian home with an 85ft garden.
Although well maintained the property offers plenty of scope for enhancement. Features include; high ceilings, original period features, sash windows, cornicing, fireplaces and gas central heating.
The accommodation briefly comprises; a large through reception room, kitchen diner and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs is a large double bedroom to the rear which is currently used as an additional reception room, a very large master bedroom to the front with built in wardrobes, a third double bedroom and family bathroom with three further double bedrooms on the top floor. There is also a large cellar with utility area. To the rear is an 85ft garden with side access, lawn and flower beds.
This is a wonderful family home and your viewing is a must. Virtual tours can be seen at .
The house is located just a few minutes' walk to Westcombe Park Station and the daily conveniences of Blackheath Standard. The Ofsted outstanding Sherington and Halstow primary Schools are all close by. View more View less
- £1,100,000 6 bed terraced house for sale Boyne Road, London SE13
- £1,075,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Morden Hill, Lewisham, London SE13
- £1,200,000 5 bed property for sale Mariners Mews, Isle Of Dogs, London E14
- £999,999 5 bed terraced house for sale Canary Wharf, 1 Canada Square, London E14
- £1,000,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Brockley Road, Brockley, London SE4
- £1,000,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Brockley Road, London SE4
- £995,000 5 bed town house for sale St. Davis Square, Cnary Wharf, London E14
- £995,000 5 bed property for sale St. Davids Square, London E14
- £950,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Upper Brockley Road, London SE4