- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Large entrance hall
- Family room with wood burner
- Dual aspect sitting room
- Two oven aga
- Bespoke kitchen
- 5th bedroom / study
- Ground floor shower room
- Ample driveway parking
- Double garage
- No on going chain | EPC C
Description Hounds View offers spacious and well-proportioned accommodation which has been beautifully renovated by the current owner over the last 17 years.
A particular feature of the property is it's highly versatile accommodation. On the ground floor the family room features a wood burning stove and leads through to the dual aspect sitting room. In turn the dining room with French Doors to the garden also leads through to the impressive bespoke kitchen. The kitchen / breakfast room is fitted with a full range of integrated appliances including the fridge, freezer, dishwasher and microwave. The bespoke handcrafted units provide ample storage with granite work surfaces and limestone flooring, the two oven aga completes this stunning country kitchen. The downstairs shower room also provides enclosed space for the washing machine and tumble dryer. The ground floor accommodation is then completed by the fourth and fifth bedrooms, one of which is currently utilised as a study.
The beautiful oak stair case ascends to the first floor galleried landing with doors to all rooms. The master bedroom has a range of fitted wardrobes and adjacent to the family bathroom, bedroom two is a good size double room and also benefits from fitted wardrobes and bedroom three is a smaller double room. EPC - C
An individual detached 1920's house in a plot approaching half an acre offering versatile accommodation.
Well screened from Monkmead Lane, the property has large areas of front and rear gardens, extending to half an acre that are mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and masses of established shrubs, giving a good degree of is approached over a long driveway leading to a turning circle, there is a detached double garage with storage above. In the rear garden the detached workshop which used to be the former garage has power and would make an ideal conversion to an office, gym or music room/studio. The property is being offered for sale with the advantage of no onward chain.
The village's local parade of shops is about three quarters of a mile distant, whilst the larger village of Storrington with its good range of shopping and amenities is about two miles. Pulborough with its mainline station to London/Victoria is approximately three miles and the larger centres of Horsham and Worthing about fourteen and ten miles respectively. Most sporting and leisure activities will be found in the immediate area, including tennis, cricket and golf clubs in the village, whilst in Storrington there is the Chanctonbury Leisure Centre.
Family room 12'1 (3.68m) x 10'5 (3.18m)
Sitting room 17'1 (5.21m) x 15'5 (4.7m)
Dining room 17'1 (5.21m) x 12'2 (3.71m)
Bedroom 4 12'1 (3.68m) x 10'5 (3.18m)
Bedroom 5 / Study 12'1 (3.68m) x 10'5 (3.18m)
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 34'6 (10.52m) x 10'5 (3.18m)
First Floor Landing
Master bedroom 14'11 (4.55m) x 11'11 (3.63m)
Bedroom 2 11'9 (3.58m) x 10'5 (3.18m)
Bedroom 3 13'11 (4.24m) x 7'7 (2.31m)
Workshop 15'1 (4.6m) x 9'3 (2.82m)
Double Garage 18'7 (5.66m) x 18'3 (5.56m)
Parking View more View less
- £1,150,000 5 bed property for sale Flexible Accommodation, Private Lane, West Sussex RH20
- £1,050,000 5 bed detached house for sale Monkmead Lane, West Chiltington, Pulborough RH20
- £1,000,000 5 bed detached house for sale Greenhurst Lane, Thakeham, Pulborough RH20
- £1,150,000 6 bed detached house for sale Bracken Lane, Storrington, West Sussex RH20
- £950,000 5 bed detached house for sale Exclusive Gated Development, Storrington, West Sussex RH20
- £1,000,000 6 bed detached house for sale Threals Lane, West Chiltington, Pulborough RH20
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Veras Walk, Storrington RH20
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Veras Walk, Storrington, Pulborough, West Sussex RH20
- £1,295,000 6 bed detached house for sale Meadowbank, Stane Street, Codmore Hill, Pulborough RH20